Saturday, June 14, 2014

Exams' Results. The Chorus Is Over. Dangerous Party

When the friends are gone,
When the party's over,
We will still belong to each other.
Shakira, "Underneath You Clothes"

My friends and I count the days till new results coming. So lately we received our results for the Russian examination, and I gained 87 points of 100. You can't deny, it's such a good result, but I was... frustrated. I was disappointed, because I'd aimed at the score over 90, therefore certainly I flipped out on getting something less than would-be-my 90. But anyhow my mind understands 87 is a proper thing, so now I'm not so annoyed with my frustration. BTW, my friend and OTR Ilya got a perfect result, all 100 of 100 points for Russian. My congratulations to him, though I've already told him I think it's a matter of luck, so he was lucky enough to get his excellent variant of the test... As well as this luck worked for me during the English test! Well, I didn't get 100 points, but I got... 93! The results were announced only this morning, so you get the latest information :). Coming back to the talk about the results, I must remind you that I overslept the day of the English examination and hardly got there on time! Mom said, I should've overslept for every exam LOL. And what about Ilya, he received 85, that's why I said I was lucky that time. Our examinations in the form of the tests are a big lottery, you never know for sure what you get. So, this morning is the best morning of the month let it be 'week', because I still have to wait for the math result. But on getting the English results I already can forethink if I will enter the university of my dream. And yes, there are educational programmes suitable for my final score (253) and for my decisions about what I wanna do in the future. According to my mom again, now we'll shiver till the math results, than we'll shiver until official entering the university. Will I ever keep calm and carry on?
The next part of my post is that I ended up with attending my chorus. I can't say that it was sentimental and I was sad to leave it. Hell no, I'm done, you - fuck, I'll finally live my new own life. I told you, I'd been dragged in the chorus, because its header had been my teacher in my music school. So I couldn't say no; it was a nightmare in the beginning and a routine in the end. Sometimes attending the chorus was really cool, especially when we had parties, trips abroad and when I was paid money. I found new friends there also and didn't stop singing, thank them for it.
But the biggest thing of this week is a superb party in da house that has just finished. On 12.06 my parents went to visit my sister in another town, and I told them I'd bring my friend Dasha for the night. We ended up drinking vodka with Sprite with about 11 people floating around my flat. Well, it wasn't accidentally, Dasha and I had planned the party beforehand, though we didn't know my flat would be free for all of us to party there. And so we drank. Moreover, we played Twister (right now I hate it, I feel the most painful pain (I remember this expression of mine, beotches) within my body), and I played it as I do - the hardcore mode. But the most hardcore mode was when our friend Kostya decided to take revenge on me... at 8 a.m. Of course, I gave up in 3 minutes, because my arms and legs couldn't hold me for long! Also, my mom always teaches me not to compete with the men (but I always do). What about the party, so we had a couple of walks to the shop during the night, it was so funny. Just imagine, you come to a shop at 2:30 a.m.(!) to buy a bottle of Sprite, some pasta and a chewing gum. WHT?! But "that's just how we do". Also, that night we were a real trouble for my neighbors, though I don't think we were that loud. Different neighbors twice came to my flat complaining that we were partying too hard and should wrap that sht up. Now I can't believe that at my birthday party we were quieter and didn't disturb the neighbors (that night they didn't come up to our place). Anyhow, thanks to God, the police or something wasn't called. Well, in my opinion, it all boils down to thin old walls causing great acoustic transmission. When there's no sound resource in my flat, I can listen to the music at my neighbors' place. But coming the neighbors complaining, doesn't it prove the awesomeness of our party?


My cat liked our guest
How we went out at 2:30 p.m.
Night shop walker. Look into these drunk eyes!

My friend didn't give a thang
where to lie down
My cat had fun too
BTW, at the first Twister game I was so close to tear a nail off my right thumb! I just wasn't careful enough how to place my hand, so I even had to cool my thumb down not to let it bleed. Extremely hardcore!
By the morning of 13.06 the half of the gang had gone home or anywhere else, we tried to sleep, went to the shop, had the Twister revenge and more and more... Of course, almost all of us felt the baddest because of the hangover, moreover I've already written about the pain after the Twister. Ah, when I understood it was the hangover, I started singing "Hungover" by my favourite band "3Oh!3". How come I can remember songs and their lyrics even being deeply drunk and than hungover?


Wake up 9 – maybe 10
Depending how my head is feeling
Every step that I take is rattling the ceiling
Take a breath - brush my teeth
Smell like death – even bleach can’t erase the taste of last night
I got holes in my clothes
Someone’s sweatshirt – who knows what I did…

When you came over
I shoulda stayed sober
And then I got the cold shoulder
Now you know you’re the reason every time I feel hungover

Please don’t call – please don’t text
Because my phone is dead anyways
Shut the shades – close the door
And I’ll see you in a couple days
Did we kiss, did we fight?
There’s a bit of the night that I might not remember
There’s a burn on my coat
Cigarettes on my throat
I don’t know what we did

When you came over
I shoulda stayed sober
And then I got the cold shoulder
Now you know you’re the reason every time I feel hungover

Now my wallet is gone
Find missed calls on my phone
Now my exes all know that I’m lonely
Woke up with a tattoo
It looks bad but that’s cool
Cuase it reminds me of the shit that we did

When you came over
I shoulda stayed sober
And then I got the cold shoulder
Now you know you’re the reason every time I feel hungover

Well, it wasn't the end. In the afternoon I called my parents to find out they were to stay at my sister's place for another night! It meant Dasha could take another sleepover with me, and so that's what she did. We did some chores and then kicked back to watch the gorgeous "Maleficent"... in the pirate quality LOL. The movie was fine, really beautiful, Angelina was the chicest, but the talk is not about it. So, during the film we were joined by Kostya, and then... the electricity was shut off. You'll know why below, and while we were out of the Internet, we played cards and did absolutely nothing, just lied around without even saying a word. When the electricity was back, we watched a couple of films, drank some cups of tea (on typing this word the electricity was shut off again, FU!) and went to bed the sofa. Remember, we hadn't slept the night before, so there's no surprise why we had a sleepy after-party and didn't prevent ourselves from sleeping during this night. And when we woke up today, everything was also pretty prosaic. Well, I was woken up by my dad's call, then Kostya told the English (and physics for Kostya) results had been announced, so we all couldn't sleep after knowing it. Kostya cooked our breakfast, we made my flat, and that was done. The only loss of my party is a glass broken at the first night. Well, it was my dad's favourite one, so I turned our to be tricky enough to make up a story how I had broken it OOPS. Fortunately, after coming home my parents believed my words, and that glass was outshone by my breaking news about the exam's result. Here comes the part where I feel like telling you why our electricity was shut off. The whole week we've been having the worst weather for "hot summer nights" and days as well. It's been raining, "but there ain't no stopping, 'cause it's you and me against the world", the sky is so grey and gloomy, strong wind, so the only point to go out seem to be buying a bottle of Sprite, some pasta and a chewing gum. Time to time the weather become tired and slow it down, but sometimes it rises up and you'd better get our of its way! That's what I can see out of my windows:


OMG Are those cars all identical?? O_O


Well, this is it. I leave you with all this burden and one more song I run int recently. It's another hit by famous Psy featuring unbelievable Snoop Dog. I couldn't leave you without this song because it's called... "Hangover". 







Be brave to get over the hangover

P.S. I like this rhyming expression!
P.P.S. To my mind, "Hangover" is the most adequate thing by Psy IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts