Monday, December 23, 2013

New Dress. Being Snowflake.

Hey there! My Sunday was full of various stuff, and here it goes.
In the morning (I can call it 'morning') my mom and I went to the shop because according to her she'd saw a nice dress for me (we still keep on looking for a dress for the prom). But mom turned out to pick dresses out for herself, and it made me mad! In the end I found a dress to try out (and even burst out crying in the fitting-room). The dress were too warm to be called "prom dress". Of course it was! - now Christmas time, and there are piles of dresses made of tough fabrics, they are meant to be worn in winter and autumn. But mom decided to made a New Year's present for me and bought it. Yey! Now I've got a new beautiful dress! It's so classy! But frankly the material, the dress is made of, reminds me a carpet LOL






What my happiness about the dress fell off, I started sewing... a skirt for my snowflake suit! I did it absolutely "hand-made", because I had no sewing-machine and didn't want to ask someone's help - if you want to do something well, do it yourself! And well, I did. But instead of a puffy skirt I got a tulip-form one - just because I sewed the layers in a wrong way. Anyway, it's pretty puff, but not in the way you may think of the snowflake. Maybe, tomorrow I'll try doing something else with the skirt, but it's unlikely. 

My Markiza really liked the cloth


A ready-made skirt being fixed up

And here I am a snowflake! Couldn't help Instagramming. As you can see, I also decorated my top; earlier I bought white tights, and today I've bought white ballet shoes. This top silver bolero I bought 2 or 3 years ago, but yesterday I finally cut a flower off from it - snowflakes don't have flowers! And if you've mentioned this shining something on my head, so it's kinda a crown, fitting perfectly for snowflake's role.


While I was making my super skirt, my parents fixed our fir-tree up. It became so nice and festive! Even though our firs aren't so luxurious as there're in the USA, but still they're so fine and homey.


Today I've been informed my holy friend Ilya and I will participate in the region stage of the Olympiad for English. Atta guys!
The song of the day will be "Sexxx Dreams" by Lady Gaga from her latest album. I know I made it TSOTD already, but I've been listening to this song all day long and can do nothing with that.






Be brave! Have nice dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts