Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Beggining

Hey, guy! I'm writing to you from my new laptop - ASUS X550C-series. It's so cool, even thought it has Windows 8. Actually, Windows 8 isn't so bad as it's talked about. It's very colourful and... I just must get used to it.
When my friend saw the laptop and said it's thin, I answered "It's as thin as my new sanitary towel".

 

My dad bought the laptop to me yesterday, and my old one is going to be my mom's. We were very nervous yesterday, because even after buying, sellers downloaded some programme stuff to my laptop, so we had to wait a lot. So this way we paid for the laptop afternoon, and I got it only in the evening.
I'm writing sitting in the cafe, so I won't tell a lot. The song of the day is "Everything At Once" by Lenka, because exactly this song reminds me about Windows 8.



Be brave!


P.S. We're in the cafe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts