Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summertime Sadness II

It's been only 4 days since my last post, but it feels like I was out forever. Or for a week, at least. In a nutshell, I couldn't write in my blog, watch series or text to my buddies because the Internet broke down. But today it's magically started working again, I haven't even had to call the service!
Two days ago I went to the concert of "Mumiy Troll" with my friend Dasha. The concert was amazing! Even though it ran so fast! We both adore the leader's trousers. There's actually a photo from Khabarovsk's concert, but who cares?


The day before yesterday Dasha and I booked sushi! Hey! I'd wanted it so long, and finally we ate a lot of sushi and rolls. So yummy!


Yesterday after revising all my mails, my mom and I was watching a movie. It was "Julie & Julia". What a kind movie! The film is about my 2 favourite things excepting music: writing and cooking. Well, you know, I'm not about to cook every day every meal, but when I do cook, it's always something special and delicious. So, let's back to "Julie & Julia". The movie's based on two true stories of two nice women of the XX and XXI centuries. Julia is Julia Child; she was an American chef, author, and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and her subsequent television programs, the most notable of which was The French Chef, which premiered in 1963, thanks to Wikipedia. And Julie is Julie Powell, an American author best known for her book Julie & Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen, and a subsequent movie. Julie started her business cooking meals from Julia Child's book and writing about it in her blog. Of course, she ran into some troubles as well as Julia, but everything came to the happy end.


I really like the movie, so funny, easy and kind. Now it's an aim to cook something.
Aghr, yesterday my Internet still worked hard, probably I seriously should call the service? I was sitting in a strange pose and my left hand was about to ache holding the Internet wire. It's ridiculous and hopeless. Right now I can't breathe, I can't move the laptop and my body, desirable. Not to worry the wire.
Dear guys, today is the last day of summer and summer freedom! Are you ready to school? Probably, I am. It's going to be nice to see my school friends again, ask them "How's been your summer?" or something else. But summer... It's sadness. Summer... Sadness... Are you following my thought? Summertime Sadness. I do understand I made this song as the song of the day on the 1st day of summer, but more logical to put it on the last day. I am da boss here, I'll put "Summertime Sadness" every last summer day. So, here I go, and "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey with me.



Moreover, it's damn cold inside as well as outside. Is it real summer? In 5 hours - NO.





Panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts