Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Latest News

Today I had a walk with my friends Cherry Lady and Christina. It's our last walk all together and my last one with Christina, because she's going to become a real student and enter university in another city. I wish her a big good luck; I know she'll do everything alright.
So, due to bad weather we spent a lot of time in the cafe, but then we did have a short walk. I'm glad all we usually do we do it funny and so friendly. Of course, this way, we know each other for more than 10 years. 10 holly years!

See the name of Lenin on the top?
Then I got the latest news. My travel is delayed. A little bit. Instead of the 22th of June, I'll fly only on the 25th, Monday. Therefore I have 2 more days to yearn and prepare. I could visit my Korean friend's Birthday, but she's just now told me, she's gonna celebrate it later. Well well well, anyway I have some things to do before I leave the place. And in the end of it all I'll come back home on the 17th of July.
Lately I became a lover of noodles. Even though I know there's dinner at home, I can't help coming over in the shop and buy a pack of Korean or Japanese noodles. I can't say I'm a big fan of Asian food, but this time something make me want their noodles.
Being an owl, I almost don't sleep at nights. My friend Dasha has said I just become accustomed to American time. Every summer.
The song of the day? Let it be "Tequila Sunrise" by "The Eagles". Of course, you understand, the song's not about drinking. It's pretty sad, actually.


It's another tequila sunrise 
Starin' slowly 'cross the sky, said goodbye 
He was just a hired hand 
Workin' on the dreams he planned to try 
The days go by 

Ev'ry night when the sun goes down 
Just another lonely boy in town 
And she's out runnin' 'round 

She wasn't just another woman 
And I couldn't keep from comin' on 
It's been so long 
Oh, and it's a hollow feelin' when 
It comes down to dealin' friends 
It never ends 

Take another shot of courage 
Wonder why the right words never come 
You just get numb 
It's another tequila sunrise,this old world 
still looks the same, 
Another frame, mm...




Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts