Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome To The Life Of Electra Heart

Fortunately, I won't have a concert tomorrow and will have an English lesson. You'd think "She's mad", but I'm really fed up with our concerts and I already missed one lesson with my tutor last Saturday. Moreover, I'll have 2 big works, so better write them and forget.
BTW, about big works - the time of final tests has started today with the big test for mathematics. I don't know how to describe it, because some of tasks were easy, some - unbelievable difficult. (Not for the humanitarians, as my friend would say). But tomorrow at school we will take a similar test for the Russian language, so it's exactly the field for my brains. Therefore I don't even worry about it, but it'll be awkward, if my Russian's scores are low. DREAM ABOUT IT, BITCHES
Right now I'm going to watch the last episode of "Doctor Who". I think the Doctor is closer and closer to find out who's Clara in fact. Talking about the series, yesterday I watched the last episode of "Glee", and I was actually crying during the episodes with Cassie July. She turned to be so cute!
In a week my favourite Eurovision will begin! Yey! Do you know the competitors? I've already seen everyone, but I agree with the bookmakers - Denmark is the best! What about Mother Russia? Well, Dina's pretty, but Russia can't hold the Eurovision and the Olimpiad in one year. And I don't think our song's good enough to be #1.
As long as I've mentioned "bitches", let the song of the day will be an electro-rock song "Bubblegum Bitch" by fabulous Marina And The Diamonds.


I've chosen some nice fan-arts dedicated this cocky song:








Be brave to save your *bubblegum heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts