Sunday, May 12, 2013

Uncertain "Glee". Mascara. Sunshine.

Who has bought an awesome mascara with an awesome friend and has met one more awesome friend in the shop today? Awesome ME! Yey!
Well, it's been an ordinary Saturday - cut studies, funny shoping, nice weather, good English lesson. Except an uncertain final of the 4th "Glee" season - something deep inside tells me Mr. Murfy prepares us something else.
So, what about the mascara. My choice is L'OREAL Volume Million Lashes Excess. I've already used L'OREAL Volume Million Lashes (without any Excess), and I keep on recommending it. Therefore I hope this 'development' won't let me down. In the whole world of mascaras I can mark out only 2 products, they're L'OREAL Volume Million Lashes and Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara. Coming back to my today's purchase, I've also bought L'OREAL Color Riche Le Nail Art - special stickers for the nail art not to waste half an hour trying to make something decently on your nails. Just stick, correct and they're done! Magic! I'll try this stuff Sunday evening.
The closer summer - the more I want it. It's not only about America or Japan, but also about sunny days and spending time with my friends all days long, sleeping till lunch and ect. ect. ect.
Talking about summer, I've remembered one funny song. It may be not so cool as Imagine Dragons, Beyonce or even "Stalin Wasn't Stallin'", but anyway I listened to this song, and it's still one of 2 tracks which can definitely cheer me up in any time (the 2nd song is "Born This Way" by incredible Lady Gaga). So, this song is "Something About The Sunshine" by Anna Margaret. This is a soundtrack to a Disney movie "Starstruck" with the handsome guy Sterling Knight. Come on, let me remind myself that time of my life, get the mood up and dream about the sunshine. Let it be the song of the day.



Be brave, the summer's coming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts