Saturday, March 2, 2013

Is It Spring? (l.o.v.e. is e.v.o.l)

And I'm asking this question, because it's storming outside again! There's a big snow wall right in from of my window! I think it can be only in Russia - a snowstorm in March (and even in May). Ah, well, and in Canada, Alaska, and Greenland.
I think I die slow due to preparing for the girls' competition dedicated to the International Women's Day. I'm like "a leader" in our team, so I try to keep my girls' positive mood and organise our time. But I hope, in the end everythings will be great.
Next week I'll return to my previous English tutor, therefore I'm very happy! She's tired sitting at home with her baby, so she decided to study with me. Hey hey!
By the way, this summer I'll go to the USA!! I found a travel agancy last week, and they suggest a summer camp for children from Russian Far East in the USA for about 22 days. So, here I go! :D We already prepare papers. The only pity is that I'll miss my best friend's and Misha's (the guy I danced waltz with) Birthdays. But noone stops us to party after my travel!
Tomorrow I'll go to my best music friend's Birthday. I guees, we'll rock amazing!
And the song of the day will be a song by Marina And The Diamonds called "E.V.O.L.". Is love evil for you?



Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts