Saturday, February 9, 2013

Michelle Phan. "Diva" review. Problems of mind.

9
Already for some months I follow Ms. Michelle Phan on YouTube. Michelle is a cool Asian girl teaching you  how to do make up right. And she does it easy, understandable and funny! And I've finally decided to share my following with you.
It's mostly because I couldn't just leave her video with Marina's "How To Be A Heartbreaker" song! Michelle dedicated it to the Valentine's day, which will be next week. She made it for single girls having fun, so I was having fun too watching the video. But if you've got a boy, you'd like it too ;D


Today I've watched the lastest episode of "Glee" named "Diva", and I'm amazed! Man, I tell you it's one of my favourite episodes ever! And it's all because of... Tina Cohen-Chang! I never thought before how cool she can be (though I never thought she's a loser, no!). And in this episode she's proved to everyone that Tina is a Diva! (I like when it's rhythmic lol). I'm so inspired! I adore her performance of "Hung Up" (originally by gorgeous diva Madonna), can't stop listening to and watching. And the last thing I was impressed is the relationship of Tina and Blain (so-called "Blina". What a hilarious name! It sounds aweful lol). I realize that Blain is totally a gey, but it's so nice seeing him understanding how Tina's important for him. As great Sheldon said, "she's a girl, she's a friend, but not a girlfriend". Let's wait and see what Mr. Ryan Murphy is preparing for us. But a not good thing for me in the episode is the song "Diva". Though I'm absolutely in love with this song by Beyonce, but I haven't liked much the performance of Glee-guys. They did it very well as usually, but not for me. Anyway I want to share with you the "Hung Up" performance of Tina! By this she meant she was telling Blain she had been tired waiting for his attention. Now I love you, Tina Cohen-Chang.



Right now I'm listening to "old" songs - the song I listened to about 3 and more years ago. There're songs from "Fame Monster" by Gaga, from the first Katy Perry's album "One Of The Boys", famous "Womanizer" by the pop-princess Britney and others... I like sometimes do it, it conjures up old memories of those times, mostly pleasent memories. I've noticed bad things aren't connected with any songs in my mind. Or maybe they are, but I just don't remember at the moment. :)
Unfortunately, we cannot control our mind fully. For example, I (and I guess as the majority of people) remember a lot of things I don't really need, but they just fell into my mind. And the opposite situation is when I have to learn something, but it quickly go out of my brain. And how will I pass my history exam?? Ah?
Let's not talking about sad things as the exams, and think of something better. What about the song of the day? If I'm listening to "old" songs now, let it be "old" too. The song of the day will be... "Mannequin" by Katy Perry. The song wasn't so popular in my country (perhaps due to it wasn't a single), but I really like it, so go enjoy too!



And I've got the sweetest kitty for you!



*~ Be brave and don't forget good memories! ~*


P.S. Yesterday it was storming  much again! Exactly 2 weeks ago the snowstorm was, and a week ago it was raining. I hope and pray it'll be good weather next week, because right next Saturday my mom will go to Moscow for her education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts