Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stories For The Snowstorm

I haven't written for some days, and let me think what we've missed... Actually nothing special, and I was too lazy to post anything.
Right now I'm watching the last "Glee" episode. It seems pretty strange, so let me watch till the end :D
Yesterday a big snowstorm began, but it didn't prevent me and my best friend to finally do shopping, and here what I bought:

A gorgeous band with  decorative spikes

And an awesome ring, suiting the band

Moreover I bought a cream-coloured shirt, but I'm going to decorate it by myself, so when I do, I'll show you. Oh, it's going to  be maaaarvellous! I'll shake school, GET IT?!
What about the snowstorm, it's really sceary, everything's white because of it, so today we even haven't gone to school! And it's said the storm is going to be only stronger in the evening.

Trolololo Here's my window in the snowstorm.
Scary, isn't it?
My businesses at school are great. The dreams become true, but all the time newer dreams appear, so we have the way to move on. 
Ah, I've got something interesting to show you else. About 2 or 3 years ago I made beads for my cat, but everytime I tried to put them on her, she became angry and take them off. But this year I've made one more effort, and see - she wears it! She does it, and even doesn't try to take off! So sweet! 


I've got a supposition, why she start wearing the beads. So read a short story...
Every year my family buys a fur tree for Christmas and New Year. Markiza came to our home 3 years ago, and every time we set a Christmas-tree, the tree becomes her little house, little home, she likes to get under Christmas tree, and so on. But Christmas vacation, as any others, ends, and we take a fur tree away. That time Markiza becomes angry and sad; when my mom and I take Christmas-tree decorations off, she bites and scratches us.
What about the beads, so due to she didn't wear them, I kept them in the box with Christmas-tree decorations, and always picked up on the tree. Since this New Year my cat wear it, maybe, because the beads filled with Christmas-tree's atmosphere and smell. And like for nostalgia, she's wearing the beads.
Well, now you know LOL
Nowadays I play The Sims 3 with almost every addition! Oh man, it's so cool! Especially Supernatural and World Adventure. But when all the stuff are together, it absolutely wins! *O*
Aaand the song of the day in that snowstorm will be "Locked Out Of Heaven" (which was sung in the last episode of "Glee") by Bruno Mars. Here both versions: by sweet Bruno and by good Glee-girls.





Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts